Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunshine and Flowers

My new blogfriend, Imperfect Stepford Wife, just gave me a great award!



Thank you so much. I love to feel the love! :-)

Now onto the rules and, since this is one of my most conservative traits (rules are good for you!), I'll be following them (almost) to the letter.
  • Put the logo on your blog in your post.
  • Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Dum, dum-te-dum!! And the nominees are:

Shenanigans
She's Not From Yorkshire
Dixie Peach
Irish Wanderings
I Married An Irish Farmer
Not From Around Here
I'm Leaving On A Jetplane
Black Girl in Prague
....

Clearly I need to get online more. Some of my fave blogs are no more, some are haven't posted for awhile. So I'm stopping at 8 not 12.

Maybe I'll add some more once I've gone through this year's list of Irish Blog Award nominees. That's always a great source of new reads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, thanks! I'll try and get it on my blog this week :-)

niamh said...

Thank you! It's always great to get some sunshine:) Love the pic with this too!