Sunday, December 7, 2008

6 Random Things

Since I've been a bad blogger the past month or so and been neglecting to post frequently enough, I'm taking up Beth's invitation for this meme. Here are the rules (I'm only going to obey the first 3. Such a rebel!):

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random Things:
1. I was once hugged by Muhammed Ali as a child when my family came across him at Miami Int'l Airport.
2. I used to carry a book with me everywhere! Still do sometimes. I would read in the back of church, in class after finishing my work, in a corner at parties when all the social hullabaloo got too much, any chance I could get or when I needed some time in my own headspace.
3. They get on my nerves, but I'm terrified of giving up my glasses and losing that small barrier between me and the world. I've had them since I was 4 years old. They're as familiar a part of my body as anything else.
4. I'm allergic to my cat.
5. There's actually very few details I remember about college, but I have loads of great memories about high school.
6. Favorite fruit: your basic red grape or Otaheite apples from Jamaica.

Oooh, or a bunch of guineps. Tart, sweet and juicy... yum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are so lucky you have a cat though! my flatmate hates them.

I feel naked without a book or magazine in my bag lol.

Sirmelja said...

I know Aulelia! God forbid we get caught with a spare moment and nothing to read :-)