Friday, February 26, 2016

Finding My Passion as a Voiceover Artist

I've talked about my voiceover work here before, but thought I'd just pop this up here.  It's an interview I just had as part of my favorite podcast, Two Fat Expats.  This week's topic was on Expat Passions, finding and losing your passion on the expat trail.

Kirsty Rice interviewed me for Episode 18 of Season 2.  The whole episode is great, but if your time is short, you can find my 8 minute segment starting at minute 30:00.

Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

cocochannel02 said...

Very cool! I recently came across your blog as my husband and I are planning on moving to Ireland/UK and saw your episode of House Hunters...your blog has definitely been an interesting read! I was surprised to see a new post after so long! Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

You are on Australia Channel 9 today, Monday.

Kyle Andrew

Anonymous said...

Damn! I wish I could speak Paddy fluently!

Mark Jonson said...

Your post is amazing thanks for your post.

Self Drive Car Rental Goa Airport
Self Drive Car Rental at Goa Airport
Self Drive Cars in Goa Airport
Self Drive Car Rental Near Goa Airport

Machine Tanning said...

Absolutely loved listening to your interview on Two Fat Expats! Your journey in finding and pursuing your passion as a voiceover artist is truly inspiring. Tuning in at minute 30:00 was time well spent!