Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh Happy Day!


A four day holiday weekend centered around catching up on my reading, TV, and snacking.

Salsa dancing and some intense socializing at a great party on the weekend that, best of all, was held just around the corner from me so no lengthy trek home.

An actual date on Friday night that scored a 9 out of 10.

Lots of quality time in my pajamas and with comfort food.

But the ultimate topper was today's easy-peasy presale where I got U2 tickets for the Dublin concerts in the least stressful and most carefree interaction I've ever had with Ticketmaster!

Ahhh, now how else to loaf away my day?

2 comments:

Niamh Griffin said...

busy weekend :) dont know how you managed to fit in pj time with all that goin' on !

Sirmelja said...

The great thing about PJ time is you can combine it with so many other great things - TV, reading, snacking, Skyping... the list goes on and on :-)