Friday, February 20, 2009

Surprise!

I always wonder how people come across this blog. I generally assume it's just random (unless they're family/friends), but every once in awhile it's made clear to me that there's a rhyme and a reason to at least some of my visitors' finding me.

Unassuming this little blog may be, but this goes to show that you never know what's going to be done with pieces of yourself you put out there in the cybersphere.

I'm taking this Irish Times newspaper mention as a positive review :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Sirmelja said...

That's so cool, isn't it? Ok, so it was 6 months ago, but better late than never when it comes to a good review :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't remember how I first came across your blog, unfortunately, although I'm (obviously) glad that I did.

Definitely take this newspaper thing as a good review, though. In fact, you should frame it and make your friends look at it when they come round to visit. (Use limited violence if necessary.)

Kind regards etc...

TPE

Sirmelja said...

I like the way you think, TPE! And yes, I'm quite pleased and happy myself that you found me in the first place. Welcome back from sunny Portugal, by the way.