Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Pat On The Back

A completely self-serving shout out to myself. I was just reviewing the standard reference text for one of the core personality tests we psychologists use and came across a citation to an article I was 2nd author on in grad school. Woohoo! That is TOTALLY cool!!!

Ok, disclaimer: I'm not an academic, so aside from my dissertation, this is my only other publication. But, it still counts right? I'm still counting it.

Can't stop smiling even if I'm the only one who cares :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO EEEEEEEE.. I AGREE... and to contradict your opinion of yourself, I believe you are an academic... so let me again plead.. WILL YOU PLEASE BEGIN TO PUT YOUR BOOK TOGETHER..

proud mom

Sirmelja said...

I can always depend on my mother to demand I show the world how amazing she thinks I am :-)